Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the season to be buying!

As seen in this months ravenwood newsletter.

Each year, Felix Navidad arrives in the Wizard City Shopping District bringing with him lots of fun outfits and wands for sale. Decorations appear in the Commons and a celebratory sparkle is in the air. This year, young Wizards can gift items to each other, using our Gift Giving Feature. To learn more about this Gift Giving feature, see below! Enjoy this festive time of year, young Wizards!

I know I want to go out and spend all my months earned money on crowns right around know. Though I am saving it all for the newest addission!

School Houses Rock!
Theurgists, Sorcerers, Conjurers, Pyromancers, Necromancers, Thaumaturges, and Diviners rejoice! New School Themed Housing will arrive in the Spiral this month!
Whether you want a chilly Ice school themed house,
or you've always wanted a Haunted House of your own.


It also included that the new houses will cost 10,000 in crowns. 100,000 in gold. Also, thanks to friendly and my wizard101 for the info on the new newsletter. I always like to get the new ravenwood updates :).