Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zoom-in in on the Robes

Today I am gonna let my brain wiz a little.

I recently (maybe a year or so, but I was being a hothead and not posting) discovered, about the symbols of clothing in Wizard101.






Today we are going to follow a much younger wizard on a journey of symbols.(you might see her in the background or you know her if you read this)

Oh! Found her, oh nauty DragonCoin. Going through Malistares old stuff to find death symbols...



Though I think she found something more interesting...

Lets lookie over back to the Commons, where Allison managed to discover that Ms.Death-Tuff-Myth girl is a prospector Zeke fan, aww symbols lead you everywhere.

Wow, that was a lot of pictures Allison. Lets retrace our steps a bit and think, there is symbols of schools everywhere. Though, when are you so fortunate to find Celestial wardrobe. Well, let me tell you a secret. (I JUST DISCOVERED ALLISON IS)

Let me take one last pic for everyone,

That sure some sun, moon, and stars right there.

Anyway, cya on later.

And make sure to comments :)